Maths Curriculum support for Primary and Secondary schools in Surrey & North-East Hampshire
North-East Hants and Surrey Maths Hub provides free and funded training and professional development opportunities for primary and secondary teachers across Surrey, and the surrounding areas. The aim of the Maths Hub is to transform maths teaching and leadership through excellent practice.
The hub is led by St John the Baptist School, Woking – one of the 40 appointed Maths Hubs across England, supported and facilitated by the National Centre for Excellence in the Teaching of Mathematics (NCETM).
There are a number of ways you can get involved in the Maths Hub:
- Join one of our funded Teaching for Mastery programmes at Primary or Secondary (https://nehantsandsurreymathshub.co.uk/teaching-for-mastery-2/)
- Join one of our other free Work Groups that cover a number of areas of Maths from EYFS to Post-16 (https://nehantsandsurreymathshub.co.uk/maths-hub-programmes-2021-22/)
- Join our half termly Primary or Secondary network meetings (dates published on website and twitter or email for details)
- Sign up to our mailing list https://nehantsandsurreymathshub.co.uk/contact-us/
- Follow us on twitter @NEHS_MathsHub
Watch a short film about the work of the Maths Hubs here Maths Hubs Programme – The first five years on Vimeo
You can find out more about the Maths Hub here https://nehantsandsurreymathshub.co.uk/, or contact Simon Petri, Maths Hub Lead, or Madi Cooper, Maths Hub Coordinator, for more information about how you can get involved email@example.com.